STARCLEAN® Conveyor Belt Cleaner with Lever-Type Tensioning Device Series 600
Featuring polyurethane blades for cleaning conveyor belts at the pulley. Suitable for reversible belt installations and mechanical belt joints.
Featuring blades with a polyurethane base and special integrated carbide inserts for cleaning conveyor belts at the pulley. Scraper-blade overlap is achieved through the combination of blades in long and short design ensuring perfect cleaning results across the entire scraping width. Suitable for reversible belt installations.
To ensure optimum flexibility we have developed STARCLEAN® conveyor belt cleaners with a lever-type tensioning device.
Special characteristics include:
- Simple adjustment of pre-tensioning force via cylinder springs with a pre-tensioning display
- Compact design
- Slot for standard or reinforced blade bases from the STARCLEAN® modular system
- Flexible installation options
- Use of the proven scraper blade technology with the TWIST-SWING® feature
- Two-sided tensioning devices for wide belts from 1,600mm
- Plain bearing for blade bases ensures optimum adjustment to the belt surface