STARCLEAN® Conveyor Belt Cleaner with Torsion-Tensioning Device Series 700
Featuring blades with a polyurethane base and special integrated carbide inserts for cleaning conveyor belts at the pulley. Scraper-blade overlap is achieved through the combination of blades in long and short design ensuring perfect cleaning results across the entire scraping width. Suitable for reversible belt installations.
Featuring polyurethane blades for cleaning conveyor belts at the pulley. Suitable for reversible belt installations and mechanical belt joints.
Our patented torsion-tensioning device offers unique user friendliness: Thanks to the pre-tensioning dial the actual pre-tensioning force can be seen any time. Once it falls below the desired setting, simply use the spanner supplied on the device and twist the pre-tensioning nut a few degrees until the pre-tensioning dial displays the correct setting. The tensioning device automatically snaps into position.
Special characteristics include:-
- Tension can be reset in one easy movement
- Pre-tension setting is visible at all times
- Tensioning device can be disengaged for blade replacement by simply lifting the locking mechanism
- Compact design
- Slot for standard or reinforced blade bases from the STARCLEAN® modular system
- Flexible installation options
- Use of the proven scraper blade technology with the TWISTSWING® feature
- Two-sided tensioning devices for wide belts from 1,600mm
- Plain bearing for blade bases ensures optimum adjustment to the belt surface
- Dustproof encapsulated