STARCLEAN® Conveyor Belt Cleaner Series 900
Featuring blades with a polyurethane base and pivoting special stainless-steel blades with carbide tips for cleaning conveyor belts below the belt
With top mounting- and spindleguiding plate.
With top mounting- and spindleguiding plate and adapter arms for flexible installation options for the blade base.
With compact U-shaped installation and spindle-guiding base for flexible installation options and smallest space requirements.
The Series 900 was designed for cleaning conveyor belts below the belt. Its spindle-type tensioning device makes it easy to set the scraper to the conveyor belt precisely and efficiently. Here, too, simple installation and maintenance coupled with optimum belt-cleaning results and belt-saving operation are the key characteristics for efficient conveyorbelt cleaning.
- Unlimited choice of installation locations from 6 o’clock position of the pulley to any point along the belt
- Use of proven blade technology with the TWIST-SWING® feature
- Toolless blade replacement
- Belt-saving operation through towing operation
- Simple maintenance: all blades are perfectly set to the belt at one time by adjusting the spindles to a predefined setting
- Scraper blade overlap is achieved through the combination of blades in long and short design ensuring perfect cleaning results across the entire scraping width.
- Pivoting blades with plain bearings for optimum adjustment to the belt surface
- High-quality special carbide inserts for long service life